Everyone seems to enjoy lists. I like to make lists, I like to read lists, and I like to think of lists. It would seem with the abundance of lists out there in the world, that so do most other people. But there are some things some people just shouldn't list. Whether it's because you can't, or because they would just be too lengthy to bother there are some lists that aren't worth the effort. Here's a list of some of those things:
- "To do" list for the wife.
- Al Gore's inventions.
- New words George W. Bush has invented.
- Good food in Great Britain.
- Britney Spears' meltdowns.
- Husbands of Elizabeth Taylor.
- Successful solo careers of Chris Cornell (successful bands, now that would be worthy).
- Linkin Park's Greatest Hits.
- Times you ran out of gas.
- All the occasions O.J. didn't do it.
Entirely unrelated photo.