Thursday, December 20, 2007

Hey Man, Nice Shot!


Things I Learned Today

  1. Sometimes the best course of action is patience. Things will sort themselves out, especially when it's really completely out of your control.
  2. Just because you're black, doesn't mean you can ball. In case you haven't noticed, I'm white. So I'm obviously not talking about myself.
  3. I need to answer some e-mails. I'm really bad about that, guys. Yes, I'm talking to you in South Korea. I've always wanted a T-shirt that says "Seoul's got soul." Is that possible? I will write you soon though...
  4. People tend to overstate things when they have an agenda they deeply want you, and everyone else to buy in to. I intend to elaborate more on this in a different post in the future.
  5. It's been a few days since my last post. I've been a busy fellow.
  6. I dislike The NFL Network more when a team I care about is playing on it. Still not going to pay for it, NFL. Might as well give up.
  7. Listening to Weezer all day at work will make you want to wear black rimmed glasses. Well, maybe not you.
  8. A silent Dick Vitale means I can watch more college basketball with sound!
  9. Guster (the band) is underrated.
  10. This has been a mediocre entry, at best. It seemed like a much better idea in the beginning. Your loss.

No comments: