Thursday, February 21, 2008

Know When to Walk Away


Meg & the Volkswagen
Originally uploaded by drewmaniac

"Life at any time can become difficult: life at any time can become easy. It all depends upon how one adjusts oneself to life." ~ Morarji Ranchhodji Desai

Some days are more challenging than others. When a particularly challenging day faces us, it can be easy to lose sight of the big picture. At work today I just got up from my desk a couple of times. I walked around the room (I work in a very large room with lot's of people in it) and conversed with people. I laughed a little, asked a few people how they were doing, and didn't think about work for a moment. I eventually made my way back to my desk, but I felt better for it.

Some days may be more challenging than others, but that doesn't mean we have to forget that really, it's just a job. There are more important aspects of life out there. Enjoy them.

No comments: