Thursday, April 10, 2008

April is National Grilled Cheese Month!


grilled cheese
Originally uploaded by little grey
Kraft is pretty pumped about the grilled cheese sandwich. I admit, I'm a sucker for a good grilled cheese sandwich and some tomato soup. That said, I think they're going way overboard with this whole thing. Apparently April is National Grilled Cheese Month. I didn't get the memo.

Kraft Singles is celebrating by encouraging people to submit their grilled cheese memories. I have a few of them. Many when I was a kid. The roof of my mouth singed by the burn of hot cheese because I couldn't wait for the thing to cool off. I wonder if that counts as a good memory? Could I submit it and get it published for the big celebration on April 16th?

What are your grilled cheese memories?

No comments: