- Suddenly I've been riding around 4 miles a day on my bike (we're talking peddling here).
- Gas prices in San Mateo, CA reached $4.53 a gallon today. I guess the previous change is a good thing.
- I'm getting married in a little over a month.
- In less than a year the President of the United States will not be named Bush.
- In two months I've gone from cramped apartment life, to a house, picket fence, a nice yard with all sorts of flowers in bloom, and a garage.
- It is likely someone you know will pass away this year.
- Caught myself listening to the Eagles and enjoying them yesterday.
- It is likely someone you know will have a baby this year.
- Made contact with an old, old friend I had not spoke to in nearly 10 years because of Facebook.
- Summer is just around the corner.
Things change. When they do, we have to adapt or be left behind. Some changes are insignificant for the most part (listening to the Eagles). Others are far more likely to change our lifestyle (high gas prices). Are you prepared to adapt and make the best of the situation? Are you ready for a change? Is it possible you like things the way they are, and you will do everything you can to stop change or ignore it? Which do you really believe is the most beneficial?
Just some things to think about for a change.