Saturday, April 12, 2008

Top Of The Mornin' To Ya!


Morning Stretch
Originally uploaded by disneymike

I admit it. I never used to be a morning person. I despised it. I wanted nothing more than to sleep in, and sleep some more. I thought rising with or even before the sun was for old people. Maybe it is, but I'd like to think the younger can and should too. The morning has much to offer.
6 Reasons You Should Rise Early!

  1. It is always quiet. The rest of the world is asleep so now is your chance for peace of mind and relaxation.
  2. Easier to get things done. Because the rest of the world is asleep, you will find more time with less distractions.
  3. A good breakfast. No matter what it is you eat in the morning for breakfast, there always is something much nicer to it than all the other meals in the day. Enjoy it.
  4. The sunrise. There's nothing that can kick off a great day like a good sunrise. It just brightens (pun intended) your day to see the sun beginning to peek through the sky.
  5. Once awake, your brain is fresh. I find that I'm always on my game the most in the early morning hours. I write, I read, and I think much clearer in the wee hours of the morning.
  6. Morning exercise. It's one of the best times to go for a walk, bike ride, or jog. Hands down. You get to enjoy the sunrise, think (with a fresh brain), and enjoy some peace of mind all while working out! You never regret it.

So why not rise early and get the day started right?

No comments: