Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Times They Are A-Changin'


2008_04_05-56
Originally uploaded by Sergio Recabarren

Just a little note to everyone.

There a some changes afoot in my life. Good changes, of course.

I won't be posting quite as often in the coming week and a half. Rachael and I will be getting married on Saturday and then off for our honeymoon all of next week. It's just a guess, but I doubt I will take much time (nor should I) to stop and write here during all of the festivities.

I know all of you understand and probably won't miss my musings that much anyway. I expect to be back and writing away very soon.

Come gather 'round people
Wherever you roam
And admit that the waters
Around you have grown
And accept it that soon
You'll be drenched to the bone.
If your time to you
Is worth savin'
Then you better start swimmin'
Or you'll sink like a stone
For the times they are a-changin'.

The Times They Are A Changin'
by Bob Dylan

No comments: