Just thinking out loud (randomly) over here.
- What would have happened if John McCain had gone to Washington a little over a week ago and demanded real change? For instance, he could have taken the side of nearly 80% of the American people and opposed the $700 billion (turned $900 billion) bailout plan, then proposed a new plan all his own.
- Wall-Street is crashing. The sky is not falling.
- When in doubt about what to wear for your first day on the job, don't choose the sandals.
- No one has a case of the Mondays. They just have a case of irritability.
- Do you think through your problems at work? Or do you run to the boss with each issue?
- What if we would just do what we knew we should?
- Find what you're good at and enjoy, then pursue it. I'm writing this to myself more than anyone.
- If you don't already, try greeting people in your office as you arrive. It can change the direction of the day.
- Smile often. It will change the direction of your day.
What are you thinking?