Just thinking out loud (randomly) over here.
- Should someone be rewarded for simply doing their job? Is the pay, vacation, and health insurance reward enough?
- Excuses are endless. Opportunity is fleeting.
- "It is what it is", is never a solution to the problem.
- If a blog dies on the Internet does anyone know it?
- With the current state of the economy and unemployment continuing to rise, I think you're going to see social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.) grow even more. There will be an influx of people searching for their voice and a new career. Get ready...
- A simple thank you is always appreciated by others. Don't hold back.
- Some days you just feel like listening to nothing classic hits. For me, it's The Kinks, Bread, and CCR. How about you?
- I'm ready to go back to New York City. This time it needs to be for fun and not business.
- Observe some of the most consistently successful people and you will find many of them have one thing in common. They are givers. They are finding ways to improve your life. The takers are often those flash in the pan people. They take and take until the source of their success is dry, then they disappear. In life, in work, in your hobbies to have continued success you must be a giver. Are you a giver or a taker?