Most young children have many character traits adults struggle with or seem to have forgotten altogether. No doubt the influence young children receive can affect them positively or negatively. Adults are more jaded. Many adults are infected with the me syndrome. Adults get set in their ways, and sometimes those ways aren't beneficial or are clearly wrong.
Here are a few traits of many young children. In these areas in life, we'd be better off staying forever young:
- Offers love without discrimination.
- Willingness to share.
- A desire to help others.
- Forgives and even forgets.
- A strong urge to learn anything about everything.
- Never afraid to ask "why?"
- Can usually make friends with anyone.
- Will enjoy the simplest things in life.