Originally uploaded by miabuelanoloentiende .com
If you are in the business of ...
- ... weeding out the best and highest paid employees in an effort to cut costs.
- ... only listening to new ideas.
- ... discounting new ideas before even listening to them.
- ... defending the status quo, even when it is clear the status quo isn't working anymore.
- ... discouraging your best employees from thinking outside the box.
- ... cutting costs by cutting your customer service department.
- ... withholding tools and information that could increase productivity and awareness.
- ... encouraging a culture that reacts instead of sets the standard.
- ... failing to recognize your business is in a race and not a get rich quick scheme.
How do you treat your customers?
With the current business climate like it is, I cannot imagine why you wouldn't want your best employees to be on board as you weather the storm. Treat them in such a way that there is no doubt that you want them on board. Treat them like you would your customers.