Thursday, February 5, 2009

We All Have A Choice


Jonathan Prepares
Originally uploaded by drewmaniac

We all have a choice.

  • You can choose to spend your day thinking of ways to get ahead of the next person.
  • You can choose to worry about everyone else around you.
  • You can choose to feel as if you are being slighted by everyone around you, the surroundings in which you were born, or your circumstance in life.
  • You can choose be angry and bitter.
  • You can choose to talk more and listen less.
  • You can choose to be jealous of the success of others.
The choice is yours. The choice is mine. The choice is ours.
  • You can choose to spend your day working to improve the lives of others.
  • You can choose to focus on accomplishing some of your life goals.
  • You can choose to realize that sometimes life will throw a wrench in your plans and you will be challenged to overcome obstacles.
  • You can choose to be happy and friendly.
  • You can choose to talk less and listen more.
  • You can choose to be happy for others when they succeed.
You have a choice. I have a choice. We all have a choice.

"The history of free men is never really written by chance but by choice; their choice!" ~ Dwight D. Eisenhower

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully you think that I make good choice, in general. I try to always have a Positive Mental Attitude. :)

Anonymous said...

I agree with all those last choices!
Except for I'm not sure if I have the ability to talk less...
I've been trying to find your blog for forever!

Andrew Weaver said...

@Jonathan - Of course, in general. If you were thinking me posting that photo of you had anything to do with this post, it didn't. I don't usually have much of a reason for the photo's I pick other than I like them. :)

@April - Bookmark it, April! :) Subscribe to it in the e-mail, or RSS feed! :)