"People do not lack strength; they lack will." ~ Victor Hugo
There's a lot of truth in that quote.
- You always find time to do the things you really want to do.
- You overcome, though difficult, bad habits when you finally devote yourself to a life change.
- You often make a needed change when the suffering is no longer sufferable.
Some excuses offered up:
- No time.
- Too difficult.
- Nothing will change.
- Cannot change.
- Too old.
- Too young.
- Don't know enough.
- Cannot make a decision.
- Security is better than risk.
- It is what it is.
- It is no use.
- No one cares.
- It has always been this way.
Of course, they don't really apply to your life. Right?