Saturday, June 9, 2007

Then There Was Beck

Beck Is Going To California

I listen to music continuously. As a result, I often think in musical lyrics or even with some tune in the background of my mind. I've often thought that if I could I would most assuredly have music in the background of my life. I guess you could say, a soundtrack of my life. What songs would dominate that soundtrack? Well... that's a difficult one, but here are a few I have felt would certainly be playing in the soundtrack of my life. These are in no particular order.

  1. "Sissyneck" by Beck
  2. "Chicago" by Sufjan Stevens
  3. "Seven Nation Army" by The White Stripes
  4. "Sunday Morning" by Johnny Cash
  5. "No One Else" by Weezer
  6. "Stickshifts & Safety Belts" by Cake
  7. "Devil's Haircut" by Beck
  8. "Move Along" by The All American Rejects
  9. "Salvation" by The Cranberries
  10. "Long December" by Counting Crows
  11. "Song #2" by Blur
  12. "Everything to Everyone" by Everclear
  13. "Nothing Better" by The Postal Service
  14. "Clark Gable" by The Postal Service
  15. "Car" by Built to Spill
  16. "Whatever" by Oasis
  17. "All Mixed Up" by 311
  18. "Fix You" by Coldplay
  19. "Angels of the Silences" by Counting Crows
  20. "Iris" by Goo Goo Dolls
  21. "Ava Adore" by Smashing Pumpkins
There you have it. I could add more and more, but this is some songs I never tire of. I could always have them playing.

No comments: