Wednesday, January 23, 2008

It's The Economy, Stupid


TAWAN 01
Originally uploaded by Schiller34

Much of the beginning of this year is reminding me of 1992. When a Clinton was running for president, a Bush was on his way out the door, and it was all about the economy. More to the point, it was all about the economy, stupid. Back then, I was just a young whipper snapper. I didn't really understand what a recession was. I was more concerned about playing baseball, chasing girls, and convincing myself I knew it all.

I am not here to tell you my opinion of the possible economy troubles coming our way (note, I said possible) here in the United States. I certainly have my opinions on the matter. I just wanted to offer up some easy saving tips. Last week, I had originally planned on writing a short list all my own. Then the blog, Dumb Little Man posted 30 Easy Ways to Save Money (and No, you are not doing them all!). I don't usually do this on here, but I am going to recommend you read this article. They say it far better than I could. Besides, I need to go read up on it too...

No comments: