Let's hope this isn't as cheesy as that song by Aaron Neville and Linda Rondstadt.
I don't know much, but this I know:
- I dread working out as much as the next person, but I've never finished a work out and regretted it.
- I have decided not to work out and later regretted it.
- Sometimes you have to jump into the fire if you are ever going to accomplish anything.
- Standing for something that is right is always more rewarding than sticking your finger to the wind and seeing what everyone else thinks.
- We should not confuse waiting for patience.
- When speaking, you can say much more in 20 minutes, than you can in an hour or more.
- When blogging, you can say much more by keeping it pithy, than ranting on and on. Note to self...
- When talking to someone, listen more.
- A decision is always better than no decision.
- A vote cast is always better than voting "present". More than anything, I'm saying it should not even be an option.
- A cluttered home and work space can lead to a cluttered mind.
- I'll take substance and quality every single time. Especially when presented with the alternatives.
- Being entertained is not everything.