Saturday, July 21, 2007

Reelin' In The Years

  • It was nearly a year ago that Etienne and I embarked upon a road trip to Chicago. Neither of us had been there before, so it was an attractive site for that reason alone. Once we arrived I intended to make it one of the best picture taking adventures I had ever had. Two cameras died (Etienne and I both dropped and destroyed our cameras within the first couple hours of our arrival) there. Once new camera, a couple of days, and plenty of money spent on parking later we had accomplished a pretty good time. Not to mention some pretty awesome pictures.
    Bean's Eye View
  • The picture goal was accomplished. They all turned out far better than I had even expected while we were there. As you can see below. There are more of them on my Flickr site.
    Kansas City Mickey Blue EyesWhere's Etienne?Just Appeared There One Day...Addison
  • All of this is leading up to this... in a little more than 24 hours, I (along with Rachael, James, and Christy) will be arriving by train in downtown Chicago and I hope to take even better pictures this time around. I have ideas flowing through my head at 100 miles per hour! It's insanity almost.
    Downtown Chicago
    Wading Through the Water
  • Here's to Chicago and some more great photos!!
Clear Sunny Day

No comments: