- In case you were unaware. We did return from Chicago. We had an absolute blast. I did take lot's of pictures. Over 500 to be exact. It is time consuming to upload pictures and whatnot. Due to this fact, I have uploaded only over 200 of these pictures. If you wish to see them what I have so far, check out my Flickr site here. When I post the others, I'll let you know.
- This summer has been flying by for me.
- There was a shooting in Neosho on Sunday at a church. It's actually been on the national news the last couple of days. In fact the way I heard about it was because Ryan called me wanting to know what was going on in Neosho. I was out of town, so I missed out on all the action.
- The St. Louis Cardinals haven't had much to cheer about this season. So it's been nice to see Rick Ankiel, a former washed up pitching phenom, make a comeback as an outfielder and actually play pretty well. He's hit 3 home runs in his first 4 games, and has been hitting for average as well.
- Speaking of baseball. Barry Bonds finally became the home run king since we last spoke. I wasn't too happy about that. Come to think of it, I'm still bitter. I'm going to move on...
- David Lee Roth and Van Halen are together again. They begin touring next month. Okay, I don't really care.
- Is it really 2:33 AM as I type this? Yes, it is. I was exhausted from a long weekend of traveling around and hanging out with the lady friend, that I decided to take a "little nap" (so I told myself) shortly after I got back from work. That nap led to a marathon slumber. Next thing I knew it was nearly one in the morning and I was waking up and ready to go! Not cool. This is going to mess with my sleeping habits...
- I really have nothing more to say. I think I'll lie back down and "take a nap" before I have to get up and go to work at 5:30. Until next time, stay classy.
1 week ago